Friday, January 2, 2009

Modern Day Shopping for the Fam

After heading out to do all my Christmas shopping for my family in one day, I realized I'd left all their wish lists at home. Not to worry. I got a pen and paper out of my purse, and jotted down what I could remember from their lists. And, strangely, very few vowels were needed.

To the best of my recollection, this is a compilation of their wish lists:
MP3, DVD, LCD, HDTV, HP, Wii,
GAP, 18K, IPOD, 360, DS, NFL,
AE, GMC, BMW, CD, NBA, GPS,
VCR, 7UP, R2D2, C3P0,
ACT, SAT, FEMA, IRS, FBI, CIA, NASA
They got $.
And not much of it.

2 comments:

Me-Me King said...

Oh, so I probably shouldn't hold my breath for the Wii I wanted...darn!

Flip Flops and Summertime said...

Don't hold your breath, but go out and buy one. Trust me, they are so worth the money! It's about the only thing that brings together my family for an evening of fun times!