Friday, September 25, 2009

Bingo!, PB&J, and the "S" word

We played animal bingo this week, but everyone was so focused on getting the candy
they weren’t really paying much attention to the game. They were covering up kangaroos when I called out duck, and camels when I called out seahorse, etc. Whatever it took to get to the candy!
(During this game, Gracie asked if we could play a “drinking game”, I think she meant she wanted to win pop as well as candy for playing bingo. I just didn’t even go there….;)


We may have to spend some time studying the food pyramid. Allison, 18 mos., will put rocks, wood chips, and dirty shoes in her mouth, but refuses to taste a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
When I tried to get her to taste a bite of it, she reacted as if I’d tried to put rocks…. or wood chips…. or dirty shoes in her mouth!


We had a bit of tattling this week. I was told that Ava, nearly 3 yrs., had just said the “S” word. I wasn’t sure I wanted to know what the “S” word was.
Turns out it’s “Stupid”. But when Ava says it, it comes out “ ‘tupid”. So, technically, wouldn’t that make it the “T” word?

No comments: