Saturday, January 16, 2010

Movies and Messes!

Recently, I played the movie "Mary Poppins" (which seems to be about 4 days long!). Of course, none of the kids watched it - which brings up the question - Why did the actors in earlier Disney movies all have a (fake or not) British accent? Kids today just have no interest/attention span for that. I started this movie while some of the kids were napping so I could run out for a quick haircut. My husband watched the kids for about 20 or so minutes while I was gone.
Unfortunately, the Baby chose those few minutes to serve up a very messy diaper..... and clothes..... and baby swing.... to a guy who brags that he's never changed a diaper (and, yes, we've/I've raised three kids!)! I was welcomed home with the kids saying, "You should see what's on Baby's back!" It might not have been quite so bad if she hadn't been wearing a onesie - which has to pull over her head to get it off! ( I seriously thought about cutting it off her!) She got a warm, bubbly sink bath....

1 comment:

Marlee's Movements said...

i work in childcare and its hard getting any attention span out of children these days....
unfortnely the only thing my kids love are dora and Ben 10!

http://marleesmovements.blogspot.com/